- Mac Network Commands Cheat Sheet
a quick cheat sheet for anyone who’d like to have them all in one place 📌
- Styling External Links
Adding a much-loved feature from Wikipedia to any site in just one line of CSS.
- Mastodon timeline feed widget
Displays Mastodon timeline with toots embed in your website. Very easy to setup, no dependencies, no trackers, WCAG compliant and fully responsive.
- Login.gov (github)
Use one account and password for secure, private access to participating government agencies. 📌
A little app for simple calculations. 📌
List: Recently Noticed (111)
An efficient ActivityPub Server, for small installs with multiple domains 📌
…a powerfull, free and super fast Link Scraper API for developers to extract structured data from any website or URL. 📌
…a simple, open protocol that enables truly censorship-resistant and global value-for-value publishing on the web. 📌
- ColorMath (github)
Expressions to manipulate colors. 📌
- Opening macOS Ventura’s System Settings to desired locations via the command line 📌
Fast & free RSS feed reader as a browser extension for Chrome, Vivaldi, Edge, Brave and Firefox for reading blogs, news or any RSS, Atom or RDF based feed.
List: Recently Noticed (110)
- System Fonts are the Best Fonts | compares a simple text string set in Open Sans against the same text string set in your device’s system UI font [📌]
- World Imagery Wayback | a digital archive of the World Imagery basemap [📌]
- Conventional Comments | comments that are easy to grok and grep [📌]
- The Art of Command Line | master the command line, in one page [📌]
- p5.play | a 2D game engine [📌]
eclectic selection (3)
- NewsKit design system [vitch]
An open source design system built by News UK, for everyone
- jort.link — a shield for fediverse links [lmoon]
- The Bézier Game [kenneth]
A game to help you master the pen tool
- Mastodon instance custom emoji list [marek-saji]
- AI Art Panic | Opinionated Guides
List: Recently Noticed (109)
- Road to Artificial General Intelligence
An attempt at defining a roadmap for AGI, broken down into milestones of progressive difficulty.
- Programming Portals
Small, scoped areas within a graphical interface that allow users to read and write simple programmes
- Project Include
Project Include is our community for accelerating meaningful, enduring diversity and inclusion in the tech industry.
- Bash Cheat Sheet
A cheat sheet for bash commands.
- Simple 3D Matrix Visualizer
Visualizing 2D/3D/4D transformation matrices with determinants and eigen pairs.
- Random Name Generator
Generate a pseudorandom name